[DMTU-News] Fwd:

blandmac at aol.com blandmac at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 10:32:52 PST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: blandmac <blandmac at aol.com>
To: Blandmac <Blandmac at aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2011 1:29 pm

                                                                                                  JANUARY  MEETING

                                          FREE PIZZA   //   DRINKS   //          A U C T I O N   !!!       FUND RAISER  !!!      //  COME EARLY   6PM / 6:30 PM

  Bring old / new / unused / fishing / Flyfishing equipment // waders /rods / books /reels/ anything you would't mind donating to the club / also we're AUCTIONING anything you'd like to sell
Our idea is to sell items and 1/2 money raised goes to the club  ( To help offset costs of speakers // our most costly part of running club )

Come early // help me organize event  ( 1st annual Auction )  Come and help me ( abuse) Fred  " The Big Deal " for anything he might donate  ha ha !!!

Any ideas w/ putting this together call me      Thanks    Brian Mac Elroy  610 368 6032 c