[DMTU-News] January 2012 Meeting

David Wharton davidwharton at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 18:00:58 PST 2011

Hello Members,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is enjoying the holiday season.  I just want to remind all members our January 2012 meeting will be next Tuesday the 3rd.  This meeting will not feature a speaker, instead we will be holding our first auction.  We are asking members to bring in items they wish to donate to the chapter to be used in the auction.  The chapter will receive half of the final selling price of auctioned items and the donor will receive the other half to do with as they wish.  If you plan on purchasing items, please bring cash or check.  We would like to start this event earlier than usual so plan to be at the club house between 6:00 and 6:30.  The chapter will be providing pizza and soda which will be scheduled to be delivered at 6:30.  We hope this event is successful and leads to future auctions so come out and support your chapter.

Thanks and have a safe and happy New Year!

Dave

David W. Wharton, CPA
29 Rambler Road
Glenolden, PA 19036