[DMTU-News] Events

David Wharton davidwharton at verizon.net
Sun May 5 13:55:35 PDT 2013

Hello Members,

I have a few items to bring to your attention:

1.       Our may meeting will be this Tuesday May 7.  This month's speaker
will be George Douglass who will be discussing steelhead fishing.

2.       The June meeting will be held on June 4 but will not be the annual
chapter picnic.  The picnic this year will be held at The Newlin Gristmill
on Saturday June 8.  The food will be provided by our member Mark
Friedrichs.  We will have more information at the May meeting and in future
emails.  Please contact me if you plan on attending and provide me the
number of people attending with you.  We need to have an accurate number of
attendees to ensure we have adequate food.

Thanks,

Dave

David W. Wharton, CPA

29 Rambler Road