[DMTU-News] September Meeting

David Wharton davidwharton at verizon.net
Fri Sep 1 17:49:14 PDT 2017

Hello members,

I hope everyone enjoyed their summers, they always go by too quickly.  For
those of you who missed the annual barbeque, we had a great time and it was
another successful fund raiser for your chapter.  Please note the following
sponsors who contributed to our fund raiser:

Hog Feathers BBQ - Mark Friedrichs

Insominac Guide Service - Dan Schaefer

MacElroy Painting - Brian MacElroy

Ramsay Flies - Henry Ramsay

Sky Blue Outfitters - Rick Nyles & Nick Raftas

The Sporting Gentleman - Christine Sharbaugh

Temple Fork Outfitters - Ed Jaworowski

Please remember to patronize our sponsors if you can.  Their provisions and
sponsorships help to keep our chapter operating.

Our September meeting will be on Tuesday September 5.  We have Henry Ramsey
as our guest speaker.  Henry is an accomplished author and fly tyer and his
presentation is sure to be a great one so try to make the meeting.

Also, the clubhouse at the Field and Stream is under construction so our
meeting will be at the Ed Martin house which is up the road from the
clubhouse on the left.

Hope to see you Tuesday,

Dave

David W. Wharton, CPA