[DMTU-News] Fwd: IBSP Saltwater Outing

Frederick Dewees fdewees at bop.gov
Fri Oct 5 09:40:00 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

Here is the info for the saltwater outing with the Delaware Valley Women's Fly Fishing Association that was discussed at the meeting. I hope to see some of you there (even that putz Brian Mac)  . Take Care

>>> <alysson.b.cwyk at gmail.com> 10/4/2018 4:25 PM >>>

Hi Fred,

Here's the info on my outing. Once folks sign up, I send them more detailed info, including the link to the saltwater registration.

Fly Fishing for Striped Bass at the Jersey Shore
Saturday, October 13 | Time TBD | Island Beach State Park, NJ
Bring your 8 or 9-wt rod and come fish the fall striper run with Alysson and other DVWFFA members at Island Beach State Park in Ocean County, NJ. Exact meeting location at Island Beach State Park to be determined. Parking fees: $5 for NJ residents, $10 for out of state. Please note: lots of walking is involved. Time to be determined by the weather and tide schedule.
RSVP if interested to Alysson Cwyk (alysson.b.cwyk at gmail.com)

Thanks!
Alysson

--