[DMTU-News] Nov Meeting

blandmac at aol.com blandmac at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 11:52:36 PDT 2018

Hey Gang   Nov 6th  Tuesday meeting  ... lets welcome our own President  Fred Dewees  .. as our guest speaker !!   His topic will be on Snakehead fly fishing .. An interesting topic !!   Well ... lets welcome Fred .. as he  is a self proclaimed expert on the subject .. lets give some good natured ribbing .. a l hope he proves it .. I'm sure he will    Don't forget we meet at Tom's on Concord Rd ... prior ...all welcome ..PS   Prior on Sat  Nov 3rd  is our day on the Tully ... Lets get together and fish !!! All are welcome ...beginners to ?????/   we'll have some lunch also !!  Any questions call  or email    Brian MacPPS  Is Dave W married yet ???