[DMTU-News] Fwd: 22nd Annual CRC Steams Cleanup-April 13, 2019

Greg Shaffer greg at shaffertech.com
Tue Mar 12 15:15:57 PDT 2019

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edwin Metzner <evocheltree at gmail.com>
To: DMTU News <news at dmtu.org>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:49:13 -0400
Subject: Fwd: 22nd Annual CRC Steams Cleanup-April 13, 2019
Below is the notification about CRC's annual stream cleanup project. Our
chapter has participated in the stream cleanup for many years through
members volunteering. This is a worthwhile project that benefits us, as
fishers, as well as the community at large. If the water is not too high,
we don our waders and remove trash from the stream. If the water is too
high for wading, we scour the banks filling trash bags and hauling larger
items to the nearest roadside. If interested, click on the link to the CRC
website then click the stream cleanup button at the top right of the
homepage. Scroll down for a list of sites and down further to sign up. Last
year members volunteered at site 180 and some of us will be there again
this year. Feel free to choose any site you like except those already
marked 'full'. There are 34 sites and only one is currently full. Hope to
see you there.