[DMTU-News] Ridley Creek is now stocked

Edwin Metzner evocheltree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 09:55:00 PDT 2019

On Tuesday, March 12th, the PFBC brought us 300 fish for the Ridley fly
stretch. A bucket full were released at the dam. Two buckets of fish were
released at the bridge pool. The others were float stocked down to the mud
hole. The next good storm should distribute many fish to the lower section
of the fly stretch. We were given rainbows and browns. Several large fish
were included.

I would like to thank the following members who's help was invaluable to
get the job done:

Ed Collier, Tom Bender, Steve Turrisi, Charlie Coulter and Jeff (My
apologies Jeff I don't know your last name.)

Steve, Jeff, Charlie and I crewed the float. I spent most of the time
trying to keep up.

Ed Metzner