[DMTU-News] Reminder Meeting Tonight 2/4

Frederick Dewees fdewees at bop.gov
Tue Feb 4 05:00:55 PST 2020

Reminder tonights meeting will be Troutbitten, Domenic will be giving an presentation on the differences between tightline and indicator nymphing. The meeting will be held at Delco FIeld and Stream at 7pm . We will be having our usual pre-meeting social at Toms pizza in Aston around 530 pm. All are welcome, I hope to see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2266185473482924?name=Troutbitten+%3A+Tight+Line+vs+Indicator+Nymphing&event_id=2266185473482924

I attached an updated calendar of events that includes the chapters Joint venture in hosting the Fly Fishing Film Tour .

Tight Lines,

Fred