[DMTU-News] Fly Fishing Film Tour 4/16/20

Frederick Dewees fdewees at bop.gov
Mon Feb 10 06:41:11 PST 2020

Good Morning,

We are all set for the third annual screening of the Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T) to benefit the Southeastern PA Trout Unlimited Chapters. We are trying to fill 600 seats, so please spread the word to anyone that would be interested.

Tickets were just posted for the F3T. They can be found here - https://thecolonialtheatre.com/programs/fly-fishing-film-tour-2020/ or on the Fly Fishing Film Tour Website.

The Screening
When: Thursday, April 16, 2020. Doors open at 6 pm, Show starts at 7 pm. Show is two, one-hour reels with a 15-minute intermission in between. Will be done by 9:30 pm at the latest.
Where: Colonial Theater, 227 Bridge Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460. We will be in the main theater this year, which seats over 600 people.
Tickets: Tickets are $25 + service fees and will be available through the Colonial Theater's website and the F3T website.
Preview: The 2020 Preview can be found here - https://vimeo.com/378375940 or on the main website, https://flyfilmtour.com/
Raffle: Fly fishing gear to include Yeti, Thomas & Thomas, Ross Reels, Simms Sling Pack, Costa sunglasses Sci Anglers, Oskar Blues Beer,  . We accept additional gear donations if anyone has any connections.
Who: We now have representation from 5 of the Southeast TU chapters for 2020! This year's benefactors will be the Tully, Valley Forge, Perkiomen, Delco-Manning, and Bucks County Chapters.
The Theater has a long history you can read about it more here  https://thecolonialtheatre.com/about/history/ .