[DMTU-News] Top Water Trips : Kayak Fly Fishing 3/3 7 pm

Fred Dew freddew4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:28:29 PST 2020

Next month’s meeting on March 3rd at 7pm, we will be having Kevin Moriarty
from Top Water Trips give a presentation on Kayak Fly Fishing.  We will
have our usual pre-meeting social at Toms Pizza in Aston at 530ish for
anyone that is interested in food and refreshments before the meeting .
Hope to see you there .

https://facebook.com/events/s/top-waters-trips-kayak-fly-fis/817148408790857/?ti=icl

*Kayak Fly Fishing*
Top Water Trips offers Guided Kayak Fly Fishing Trips & Lessons on Lakes &
Rivers in Southeastern Pennsylvania. In this talk, Kevin Moriarty- Owner &
Guide, will be covering a variety of Kayak Fly Fishing Topics related to
Smallmouth, Largemouth & Trout such as; Safety, Line Management, Choosing
Kayaks, Gear Choices, River Reading, Fighting Fish, & Anchoring.

   - Choosing Kayaks Suitable for KFF
   - River Reading
      - *The Set-Up*
      - Identifying Potential Dangers