[DMTU-News] Fwd: PF&BC Pre Season and In Season 2020 Stocking list for Northern Chester County

blandmac at aol.com blandmac at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 13:51:41 PST 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Swarner <brandywinetrout at comcast.net>
Sent: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 2:43 pm
Subject: PF&BC Pre Season and In Season 2020 Stocking list for Northern Chester County

   Dear BTCC Members,       Included is a PDF of the PA Fish and Boat Commission's Pre Season and In Season Trout stocking list for Northern Chester County.
   If you are interested the PF&BC is always looking for help when stocking and it's a great time to see more of the stream and stock trout in your favorite stretch of the stream.
   The BTCC was donated two float stocking tanks and a few BTCC members typically help, so why not show up and lend an extra hand!!
   It's a great time to learn the creek and see what how mother nature changed the creek over the winter months so you are ready for the opening day of Trout season on Saturday April 4th, 2020 at 8AM in the morning.
   On another note, I will have newsletter #2 out next week sometime and I think everyone will be happy with where the BTCC is with our 2021 fundraising efforts.
   Tightlines!!
   Frank Swarner President Brandywine Trout and Conservation Club